1

Goals

For my New Year’s resolution (actually, more of a result of Relief Society on the 4th and then some other things that happened around that time) I’ve decided that I am going to become a better cook. I made a list of things that I do know and can make, and then I made a list of things I feel like I should be able to know how to make. Now my plan is to learn how to make all the things on my list. What I want to focus on is the basic things that everyone expects you to know how to make, learning how to cut vegetables, fruits, etc., and also how to make decent bread. And when I say decent bread I mean mostly artisan bread. Nothing in a bread machine or anything like that.

The few things I can make:

  1. French Toast
  2. Chicken & Mushroom Dijon
  3. Cranberry Chicken
  4. Apple Pie
  5. Blonde Brownies
  6. Snickerdoodle Cookies
  7. Spaghetti
  8. PB&J Sandwiches
  9. Top Ramen
  10. Omelets
  11. Beef Chow Yuk
  12. Chicken Enchiladas
  13. Tacos
  14. Pumpkin Pie

The other list:

  1. Lemon Chicken
  2. Fajitas
  3. Fettuccine Alfredo
  4. Monte Cristo Sandwiches
  5. Waffles
  6. Roast
  7. Pizza
  8. Mashed Potatoes
  9. Scones
  10. Meat Loaf
  11. Real Macaroni & Cheese
  12. Funeral Potatoes
  13. Gunpowder Chicken
  14. Chicken Chowder
  15. Sloppy Joes
  16. Rolls
  17. Cinnamon Rolls
  18. Zucchini Bread
  19. Banana Bread
  20. Poppy Seed Bread
  21. Blueberry Muffins
  22. Lasagna
  23. French Mint Brownies
  24. Molasses Cookies
  25. Sugar Cookies
  26. English Toffee
  27. Caramels
  28. Guacamole
  29. Scalloped Potatoes
  30. Hamburgers
  31. Meat Balls
  32. Sweet & Sour Chicken
  33. Chicken Cordon Bleu
  34. Burritos
  35. Pancakes
  36. German Pancakes
  37. Peanut Butter Cookies
  38. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
  39. Rice Pudding
  40. Hawaiian Haystacks
  41. Quiche
  42. Whole Wheat Bread
  43. Corn Bread
  44. Orange Rolls
  45. Biscuits
  46. Lemon Meringue Pie
  47. Orange Julius
  48. Smoothies
  49. Chicken Noodle Soup
  50. Teriyaki Chicken
  51. Quesadillas
  52. Crepes
  53. Potato Salad
  54. Bread Sticks
  55. Shepherd’s Pie
  56. Chocolate sauce
  57. Caramel Sauce
  58. Whipped Cream
  59. Ice Cream
  60. Gelato
  61. Sherbet
  62. Sorbet
  63. Ice Cream Sandwiches

1 comments:

Gwen said...

My new years resolution was to eat LESS food, but now after seeing your list....everything just sounds too good. Pretty sure I'm going to fail this year!

Post a Comment